This website is an information portal for Internet users, RGM customers and potential customers. The use of the site is subject to Moroccan regulations in force and to these conditions of use.
By using this site, you declare to accept the following conditions:
- The RGM has opened this site for the personal information of its users. No commercial use, even partial, of the data presented therein may be carried out without the prior written consent of the RGM, except for the needs of the press.
- The presentation and the content of this site are protected by the laws in force.
- The general structure, images, texts, animations and other documents represented are the property of RGM or third parties having authorized the RGM to use them.
- The name Royal Golf Marrakech and the RGM logo are registered trademarks of RGM.
- Any reproduction, use, modification, partial or complete adaptation that would be made without the prior written consent of the RGM is likely to constitute infringement.
RGM will make every effort to have updated and reliable information. But does not guarantee the correctness and completeness or the quality of the information made available. RGM excludes all liability in this regard.
In fact, the information on the website is only indicative and neither their content nor their accuracy can be guaranteed by the MGR.
All information is stated given in good faith, without commitment and can in no way be understood as warranties or promises.
RGM reserves the right to modify, add to or delete information at any time without notice.
RGM can not be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage, loss or expense resulting from the use of this website, or the impossibility for a third party to use it, or a malfunction, an interruption or a virus.
The hypertext links set up in the context of the website to other resources (Sites) present on the website can not engage the responsibility of the RGM including its responsibility, with regard to all the contents of other direct resources or indirect. The RGM declines any responsibility as for the hypertext links which can appear on the site and prohibits any person to set up such a link without its prior authorization.
Visitor data stored on this site will be treated confidentially. They can be used for marketing, analytics, customer profiling and direct mailing purposes. For the same purpose, the data can also be transmitted to other entities of the Domaines Agricoles Group.
The attribution of competence in case of dispute, and in the absence of amicable agreement between the parts, is given to the Commercial Court of Casablanca.